Frequently Asked Questions > Support

Finding a victim advocate

Arizona Coalition to End Sexual and Domestic Violence
602-279-2900, 800-782-6400, TTY 602-279-7270
National Domestic Violence Hotline
Domestic Shelters

Getting help with your case

Court staff can give you information, but they cannot give you legal advice. Only an attorney who is licensed in Arizona can give you legal advice. To find an attorney, contact:

Community Legal Services, Inc.
State Bar of Arizona

For information about Orders of Protection

Arizona Bar Foundation
Booklet: Things You Should Know About Protective Orders